St.Thomas College of Engineering and Technology offers admission to engineering seats in the following disciplines which are affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
|#||Department||Number Of Seats|
|2||Computer Science & Engineering||60|
|3||Electronics & Communication Engineering||30|
1. Government Allotment: 50% of the total seats in B Tech courses are set apart as Govt. Quota for centralized allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
2. Management Allotment: 35% of the seats are allotted under management category on the basis of merit list by ranking applicants based on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and engineering entrance exam.
3. NRI Allotment: 15% of the seats are allotted to NRI category based on norms and procedures published from time to time by concerned authorities.
1) Nationality: Candidates must be Citizens of India.
2) Academic Requirements: Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent there to with at least 45% (Forty Five) marks in Mathematics separately and 45% (Forty Five) marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade.
3) Entrance Examination: Candidates should qualify in the Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Govt. of Kerala with a minimum of 10 marks.
4) NRI allotment: Score in the entrance is not required for NRI allotment. However they have to fulfill the academic eligibility as per norms.
5) Age: Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2017. No relaxation of age will be allowed
|#||Name of Scholarship||Community||Conditions||Rate of Scholarship|
|1.||MERIT CUM MEANS BASED SCHOLARSHIP
Ministry of Minority Affairs
|2.||CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP
Department of Higher Education
||The rate of scholarship would be Rs.1000/- p.m. at Graduation level for first three years. Students pursuing professional courses would get Rs.2000/- per month in the 4th year. The scholarship would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.|
|3.|| PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP FOR GIRL STUDENTS
||Tuition Fee of Rs. 30000/- or at actual, whichever is less and Rs. 2000/- per month for 10 months as incidentals each year.|
|4||E GRANTS||SC, OEC, OBC, Forward||